TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INGROSSOBORSE.COM and all its content is managed and maintained by ITBAGS with registered office in IT BAGS S.R.L. Via Volturno, 7/10 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI) C.F. and VAT number: 06844120482
The access and use of INGROSSOBORSE.COM as well as the offer and sale of products from INGROSSOBORSE.COM are activities governed by these general conditions of use and sale.
Access and use of this website as well as the purchase of products on INGROSSOBORSE.COM presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions. By accessing the INGROSSOBORSE.COM website, users undertake to accept and comply with all the conditions contained in this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS INGROSSOBORSE.COM
and all its content is the property of IT BAGS S.R.L. This includes documentation, images, fonts, designs, music, software, codes and format scripts.
The material contained in the website is protected by copyright. Any reproduction, alteration, transmission, publication or redistribution to third parties, for commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent provided by IT BAGS S.R.L. IT BAGS S.R.L. prohibits the use of the content or trademarks on the site for any other purpose and purpose other than those mentioned above.
The images contained on the site are the property of IT BAGS S.R.L .. Any use of such images, not authorized by written consent from IT BAGS S.R.L., will be prosecuted according to law.
COMMERCIAL POLICY IT BAGS S.R.L.
has created and published the INGROSSOBORSE.COM site with the aim of offering a service reserved exclusively for its customers. The products for sale on the site are intended solely for the Final Consumer.
For Final Consumer, IT BAGS S.R.L. means a natural person who acts on INGROSSOBORSE.COM for purposes unrelated to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity possibly carried out. IT BAGS S.R.L. therefore invites users who are not attributable to the category of Final
Consumers to refrain, both from trying to establish business relationships with IT BAGS S.R.L., and from sending purchase orders for goods for sale through third parties. In consideration of the commercial policy described above, IT BAGS S.R.L. reserves the right not to process orders for goods whose use is not intended for the Final Consumer or orders that do not comply with its commercial policy and these general conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions of use are governed by Italian law and must be interpreted in accordance with Italian law. The Customer accepts the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts. For any dispute related to the use of this website and purchases made by INGROSSOBORSE.COM, the Court of Florence will be exclusively competent.
ERRORS OR INACCURACIES. DISSERVICES OF THE WEBSITE
IT BAGS S.R.L. publishes information on its site in order to provide a constantly updated service to its customers, and has taken every useful precaution in order to ensure its users that the contents of INGROSSOBORSE.COM are accurate and do not contain incorrect or outdated information as of the date their publication; however IT BAGS S.R.L. declines all responsibility for the possibility of any technical or factual inaccuracies and / or typographical errors which it will immediately correct as soon as detected, even following a report.
INGROSSOBORSE.COM declines all responsibility for the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the Customer or its malfunction, the colors of the products displayed on the site may be slightly different from the original ones.
IT BAGS S.R.L. also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the site whenever it deems it necessary without giving prior notice.
IT BAGS S.R.L. has adopted adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of its services on INGROSSOBORSE.COM as well as to allow the Customer to identify and correct any data entry errors before placing the order, and guarantees that its INGROSSOBORSE.COM site is protected according to international standards for the Internet. If used correctly, the User is protected from the risk of viruses.
IT BAGS S.R.L., however, cannot guarantee users that the website will operate continuously, without interruptions and in the absence of errors or malfunctions due to the internet connection to the deactivation of cookies in the user's browser and disclaims any related liability as well as any liability. relating to any problems, damages or risks that the user may encounter while using the site.
2. Holder of the treatment The Data Controller of any personal data processed following consultation of the site and any other data used for commercial activity is IT BAGS S.R.L.
3. Rights of interested parties to access personal data and other rights. The subjects to whom the personal data refer, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or ask for it to be integrated, updated or corrected. Furthermore, they have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
4. Navigation data and cookies
We wish to inform Users that, during the navigation period that takes place by connecting to our site, so-called cookies will be sent. "Session" whose sole purpose is to temporarily store generic information useful for the correct navigation of the site. Once disconnected from our site, cookies automatically expire, not allowing any tracking and / or collection of personal information.
5. Data provided voluntarily by the User The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data entered through the registration forms or request for goods or services, by its very nature entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data personal data included in the message. The personal data provided will not be disclosed to third parties, except for those who carry out on our behalf and / or interest activities connected or in support of ours.
6. Types of data processed and methods of processing
IT BAGS S.R.L., as Data Controller, wishes to inform Users that the personal data collected in the online form filled in by users will be processed in their electronic databases exclusively for the following purposes:
1. sending the information as specified in your request,
2. commercial promotion of products, services, including by sending periodic newsletters,
3. communication, for the same purposes indicated above, to other external companies of which IT BAGS S.R.L. it is used for market research, promotions and marketing activities. For the purposes referred to in n. 1 the provision of data is optional but, in the absence of the User's consent, it will not be possible to provide the services and information requested by the User for the purposes indicated above and to continue browsing the site. For the purposes referred to in n. 2 and 3, the provision of User data is optional and remains subject to the explicit provision of consent by the User.